MAHOUGUMI HAVEN THEME PARK
A MARKETING PLAN
JESSA MARIE P. REVISA
JASKIN B. TALIDANO
PAULINE JUNE Q. PALLA
ROEMA GRACE S. SOMODIO
ANGEL MAE C. QUIRO
ELEANOR GRACE S. ZAMORA
PROF. JENNY CALABIO
1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This document has been prepared to provide the reader with information about our company, including business structure, company goals, projected growth, venture capital requirements, start-up costs, an investment analysis and the industry trends. The Mahougumi Haven Theme Park has identified the family entertainment industry as its primary interest and to that end the company has focused its efforts on the development of one or more Family Entertainment Centers (FEC) to provide quality family entertainment activities to the communities in Laguna and all over the country. Focused on family entertainment in a family-oriented community. The Mahougumi Haven Theme Park is a company primed to take advantage of an expanding and profitable industry.
2.1 COMPANY AND INDUSTRY
The MAHOUGUMI HAVEN THEME PARK is a leisure-place business where group of rides and other entertainment attractions assembled for the purpose of entertaining a large group of people. This theme is more elaborate theme park or playground providing attractions meant to cater to children, teenagers and adults.
2.0 CURRENT MARKETING SITUATION
Amusement and theme parks operate a variety of attractions, such as mechanical rides, water rides, games, shows, theme exhibits, refreshment stands and picnic grounds. These establishments may also lease space on a contract basis.
Amusement Advantage’s first-rate services continue to garner a strong and dedicated client base and key professional alliances within the amusement industry.
Theme parks are lands of wonder. Acres of rides, playgrounds, shows, food and smiles for the whole family to enjoy. 3.0 OPPORTUNITY ISSUE ANALYSIS
* MAHOUGUMI HAVEN THEME PARK greatest strength is its famous adventures such as horse back riding and water adventures.
* Education and conversation programmes with unique environment and professional educators offered to students and learners.
* Easy accessibility by public transport and adequate parking space
* Caring service are provided to physically disable, visually and hearing-impaired persons, such as disabled toilets, ramps, gondolas, and tactile maps.
* MAHOUGUMI HAVEN THEME PARK includes several different theme parks within its resort, including Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. Additionally, they have opened up two water parks, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. On top of all of this, MAHOUGUMI HAVEN THEME PARK operates several different hotels and a campground. This diverse product portfolio may represent a weakness because managing such different products can reduce efficiency and lead to a lack of strategic focus.
* Limitation on land development as it's hilly.
* Lack of strong financial backup and support. It needs to be responsible for its own income and operational cost.
* A major opportunity exists in MAHOUGUMI HAVEN THEME PARK is through the use of "imagineering."
* Imagineering is a combination of imagining and engineering, developed MAHOUGUMI HAVEN THEME PARK. It refers to the company's ability to develop innovative new attractions that bring the imaginary world to life. This provides MAHOUGUMI HAVEN THEME PARK with the opportunity to create exciting, new attractions that will draw in new visitors.
* Strong economy in Mainland and growing middle class with purchasing power are stimulating demand for outbound travel.
* A major threat to Mahougumi Haven Theme Park is the competition of other resort and theme parks such as Enchanted Kingdom, which is also located in Laguna. In addition to competitors in its geographic...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document