Topic: Child Marriage in Bangladesh.
Target Group: General people (mostly rural areas female & North South University’s female student) Instruction: Choose the best option from your point of view, by putting a tick (√) mark on the following questions. Demographic Information: Age: □ under 18 □19-25 □ 26 and above Occupation: ___________
1. Have you ever heard about “Child Marriage”?
a. Yes, I am very familiar with it
b. Yes, but very little
c. No, not that much
d. No, I don’t know anything about it.
2. What are the reasons for child marriages?
a. People do not understand its bad effects because they are illiterate. b. Lack of income
c. Family & society trend
d. Religion purpose
e. Others: ________________________________________________
3. Who are the main victims of child marriages?
a. 5-8 years old
b. 8-12 years old
c. 12-15 years old
d. 15-17 years old
4. Did any of your family members get married in childhood?
a. Yes, it’s very normal in my family culture
b. Yes, but only 2 or 3 members
c. Yes, but now it has stopped
d. No, my family doesn’t like child marriage.
5. What impact does child marriage have in a child’s life?
a. Loss of opportunities for jobs and educations
b. premature pregnancy
c. abuse and abandonment
d. all of the above
6. Do you support child marriage?
a. Yes, I do strongly support it
b. Yes, depends on situation
c. No, I strongly disagree it
d. No, but I don’t have any problem with it
7. What affirmative actions can be taken to stop child marriages?
a. Completely discouraging the child marriage.
b. By showing its bad effects towards society.
c. It is not possible to stop child marriage.
d. People should be educated.
8. Do you think in Child Marriage a wife’s rights are fulfilled?
a. No, their rights are never fulfilled
b. No, the in-laws & the husband abuse the wife
c. Yes, sometimes it is...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document